Julie's Journal

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ok. I am doing a bit better right now. Don't get me wrong. I am not happy. But at least I am not crying every minute. Now it is only every 10 minutes. That is an improvement. I am still very hurt. But I know that I will not allow myself to be treated like that. I do not want my children growing up thinking it is OK to treat someone/be treated like that. Children learn what they see. I hope I am making the correct decision to move forward. I know that I can not just sit here and feel sorry for myself. I have 2 beautiful children to continue taking care of. One good thing (if you want to look at it that way) is that my husband is a truck driver, so he is not home everyday. They are used to him not being home everyday. I just think the Holidays will be tough. But, I am gonna do my best and help them through this. And they will help me also. They do have a kinda busy schedule that keeps us busy. They both take dance at least 3-4 days a week after school. And Saturday or Sunday afternoons. We are leaving this Friday around lunchtime to go to Houston for a dance competition and classes. So that will keep us busy this weekend. I don't know if we will drive home Sunday night, or stay until Monday and then come home. It is about a 5 hour drive. I guess we just wait and see how we feel Sunday. I have no idea what out plans are for Thanksgiving. I could bring the kids to my Moms. My other option would be heading back to Texas on Wednesday with my sister and her family. We would stay over there until Sunday. That would give me a few more days away. I don't know yet. My daughter Savanna said she wanted to go to her Maw-maws, so I guess we'll just see about that also.
I did pack my most of my husbands clothes today and put them out under the car porch. I told my sister-in-law to tell him is was out there for him. She said he came and stayed at her house last nite. His stuff is still here right now. He knows I will be out of town this weekend, so he may pick it up then. I don't care. I just didn't want to see all of his crap here. I have an appointment with my attorney tomorrow afternoon to start discussing what needs to be done. I still can not believe all of this is happening.
I still have to find someone to watch my dogs this weekend. I will probably call my sister-in-law and ask her. She only lives about a mile away, so it is not hard for her to stop by and let them out for a while.
Ok, I am going to watch the Dancing with the Stars finalle I Tivo'ed. I hope Emmitt Smith wins. I really enjoyed his dancing this year.

7 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 6:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for this devastating news. I see that Margaret popped her head in to wish you well. She is good at that. You must be quite scared of what this is going to mean in your life and your kids lives. I hope you are feeling a little better about things and have some support. Thank you so much for your prayers for us and I could really use some of that luck! However,I think you are the ones who need prayers now. We will pray for your family. ((Hugs))

 
At December 01, 2006 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog through Jenn @ threesons. I'm really sorry about your divorce, and I hope everything goes alright. Hope you update soon :)

 
At December 01, 2006 10:32 AM , Blogger Calico Sky said...

I came to your site from jeneflower at club mom. I am really sorry that you have had such a tough time. I will be thinking about you and praying for you lots. You are very strong, and it is so good that you are able to see that you don't deserve to be treated in an unkind way - many women are treated badly emotionally/mentally. You are strong and you will help your kids get through it.
Will check in often. Lots of hugs.

 
At December 01, 2006 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many prayers to you. God Bless!

 
At December 01, 2006 4:13 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Hi ... I, too, came in through Jen's blog.

I'm so sorry for your pain.

Don't feel bad that you're having a pity party on your blog. This is the place where your true feelings are safe because we don't know you.

We've all BTDT at a time or two in our lives, and even though the pain doesn't go away quick enough, it does get easier to deal with.

Pretty soon, you're pain will turn into anger. For some reason, anger is easier to live with.

Let yourself have a pity party when you can, so you can remain strong for your kids.

You got a lot of friends out in bloggyland and thanks to Jen, you will probably gain many more.

Take care ... melissa a

 
At December 01, 2006 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I also found your blog today through Jenn's blog. I am so sorry for what you are going there and I hope you are doing okay. I have had many tough times in my marriage and I know how overwhelming it can feel. Try to hang in there and be strong for your kids. Don't be afraid to lean on friends for support. Let us know how your doing... Take Care!

 
At December 01, 2006 6:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I came by from Jenns blog. I am sorry that your life has taken such a turn. I do want to say, we know you have to be strong for your little ones and for your own future, but you don't have to be strong for us. With blogs there is always a chance some troll could drop in and say mean, ugly things but most of us will be there for you without needing perfect spelling or anything else. We have all been through bad times and hope that we can make you feel a little less alone. Hang in there.
Gillian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home