Julie's Journal

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hi. I am new to this whole blogging world. Well, new to the actual posting my own thoughts. Not new to being a silent reader. My favorite blog is www.amalah.com I have been reading hers for about a year and a half now. I came across her thru www.snarkywood.com Isn't crazy how you feel like you know someone, even though I have never spoken with her. At all. Ever. I think I may have left a comment on one of her blogs....maybe...once.......probably when Noah was born.....but not quite sure. Since then, she has introduced me to a world of blogs. I have laughed, cried, almost peed on myself more that once, been so happy/sad/devestated for people I don't know more than most people that are in my daily "home" life. Then I started reading blogs at www.clubmom.com I great collection of sites. All moms, all of the time! Since I am a mom, I decided I would fit right in, right? I found a connection with Jennefer at www.threesons.clubmom.com She is waiting to get final travel dates for adopting a little girl from Russia. She already has 3 sons. What a wonderful person to be able and willing to do this for someone else....yeah, I guess she gets something out of it too!!!
Ok, That is a short summary of what got me to this point. Starting my own blog. I am not a writer. I have not gone to college. I am not the best speller, but I will try my bestest! (That is a joke, you can laugh now.) Will anyone besides me ever read this? Don't know. Does it matter? Nope. Just want to be able to write a few things down and get them out of my head cause there are already WAY too may voices locked up in there. And they so need to be heard!!
I am married. Almost 10 years now. I have three children. Taylor is 14. She is not of my blood, but she should have been. A bit of a drama queen! Savanna is 9. Again drama queen, but 100% my DNA. My son, Zachary is almost 7. As crazy as it may seem, he is about the most normal in the house. We also have Boudreaux, a 2 year old English Bulldog, and Mickey, our 10 month old Chihuahua. They are brothers from other mothers! They love each other. And yes, the chihuahua is in charge! Gotta go!

1 Comments:

At October 20, 2006 8:43 PM , Blogger Jennefer said...

Yay! I get to be the first to comment on your new blog. Thanks so much for your kind words! How cool that you have joined the blogging world!

In blogger you can change the settings so anyone can comment (not just those with blogger.com accounts- if you want to)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home